These confidentiality rules are written according to the application of entry into force of the RGPD you will find all the information concerning these regulations here.
1. The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
B. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1.Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system
2.Information about your visits and use of this website, including the source of sponsorship, length of visit, page views and navigation paths of the website.
3. The information you enter when you sign up on our website, such as your e-mail website.
4. The information you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, your profile pictures, your gender, your birthday, the status of your relationship, your interests and hobbies, your educational information and employment information.
5. The information you enter to set up your subscription to our emails and / or newsletters.
6.The information generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use them.
7. Information about everything you buy, the services you use or the transactions you make through our website, including your name, address, phone number, e-mail address.
8. Information you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
9. Any other personal information you send us.
C. Use of personal information
The personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the corresponding pages of the website. We may use your personal information for:
1.Administration of our website and our business website
2.Personalization of our website for you
3.Activate your use of the services available on our website
4.Sending purchased products via our website
5.Supply services purchased through our website
6.Send statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collection of payments from you.
7.Send your marketing marketing communications.
8.Sending email notifications that you have specifically requested.
9.Send our newsletter by e-mail if you have registered (you can unsubscribe at any time).
10.The sending of marketing communications relating to our business or the activities of third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
11. Provide third parties with statistical information about our users.
12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by you or about you regarding our website
13. Keep our website secure and avoid fraud.
14.Check compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use it in accordance with the license you have granted us. Your privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and may be adjusted using privacy controls on the website. Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to any third party for the purposes of their direct marketing or the marketing of any other third party.
D. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, if it is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member. of our group of companies (ie our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that the law requires us
2. in the context of ongoing or future court proceedings
3. for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
4.to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset we sell (or consider); and
5.to any person who, in our opinion, may reasonably request the disclosure of such personal information to a court or other competent authority where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would reasonably be capable of ordering disclosure of this information.
In this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
E. International data transfers
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between all countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2.The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal information that you post on our website or offer for publication on our website may be available, via the Internet, worldwide. We can not prevent the use or misuse of this information by third parties.
4.You expressly agree to the transfer of personal information described in this section E.
F. Retention of personal information.
1.This Section F describes our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and removal of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose whatsoever will not be kept longer than is necessary for this purpose or for these purposes.
3. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
to the extent that we are required by law;
b .If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings; etc. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).G. Security of your personal information.
G. Security of your personal information.
1. We will take the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2.We store all personal information you provide on our secure servers (protected by a password and a firewall).
3.All financial transactions being concluded via Paypal, none of your financial data will be stored on this site, and will be protected by an encryption technology and the protocols of protection and data security of Paypal.
4. You acknowledge that transmitting information over the Internet is inherently insecure and we can not guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
5.You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website. we will not ask you for your password (except when you connect to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail or through the private messaging system of our website.
I. Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; The provision of this information is subject to the following conditions:
1.The payment of shipping costs if applicable; and
2. Providing appropriate proof of your identity (please contact us by e-mail, we will generally accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary, as well as the original of the electricity bill indicating your current address). You may also ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will typically expressly consent to us using your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to third party websites and details about them. We have no control over the privacy policies and practices of third parties and are not responsible for them.
K. Update information
Please tell us if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
ads based on your previous visits to our website or other pages.
Thanks to advertising cookies, Google and its partners adapt the ads shown
depending on your browsing on our sites and / or other websites
at any time you can choose to disable custom advertising in the Ads Settings.
You can also disable third-party cookies for personalized advertising.
by visiting www.aboutads.info